- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns
- Minimum 1 to 3 year experience in – SMO.
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries.
- Knowledge of SEO OFF – page is a MUST
- Excellent written communication skill.
- 12th pass out/Graduate in any subject.