WEB CLOUD TECHNOLOGY
Your privacy is very important to us. We follow systematic and stringent procedures to protect the security of the information/data stored on our Website. The information that you have shared on our website is stored in a secure server with encryption and can be accessed only for official purposes. Any of our employees who violate our privacy and/or security policies related to customer’s data is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
On signing up on our website, you are required to provide us with certain basic mandatory information inter-alia including your e-mail id, name, gender, and other related information. Once the registration is completed, the said e-mail id and password can be used to access your account every time you visit our Website.
3. Information we collect and that you provide
We collect information that is either anonymous or personally identifiable. When you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store the name of the domain from which you access the internet, the date and time you access our site, and the internet address of the website from which you link to our site, the search terms you enter into our search utility, browser software and internet service provider you use and any other relevant information, to improve security, analyze trends and administer the site. Our analytic tools may also capture anonymous information such as your demographic and geographic information, to assist us in improving customer experience. We use this information to evaluate traffic patterns on our site so that we can make it more useful to our visitors. The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at our website. We do not voluntarily make this information available to third parties, nor do we use it for any other purpose, except as set out herein. Set out below are the types of information we gather: Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way, including but not limited to Name, profile picture, gender, email id, telephone number, mobile number, course details, grade, etc. in case you are a student or in the event you are registered as a tutor, the information that we collect would inter-alia include your name, school, school year, academic major, tutoring experience, listed interests, tutoring subjects, additional information on your tutoring areas of expertise, etc. You can choose not to provide certain information, but in such an event you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. The customer needs to fill all the mandatory information for placing an order with us. We may, as required or permitted by law or in the course of performing our regulatory responsibilities, provide personally identifiable information, such as your name and address, or any other information that you provide, without your permission to persons or organizations that request this information. WEB CLOUD TECHNOLOGY has the right to share limited details regarding the tutor and the student subscriber with each other as per the requirement. However, at no instance, the tutor or the student subscriber are allowed to share personal information of any kind with each other in the course of tutoring or otherwise. Any such act would be considered as a violation of this policy and the accounts and services availed by respective parties will be suspended/canceled at the sole discretion of
WEB CLOUD TECHNOLOGY:
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of WEB CLOUD TECHNOLOGY on other websites.
• E-mail Communications: Registration to our Services shall entitle us to send you promotional and transactional emails from us. Subscription to our newsletters entitles us to send you periodic newsletters and promotional emails. If you do not want to receive e-mails or any other communication from us, you may unsubscribe by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ at the footer of any email received from us. Alternatively, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• SMS and Voice Communications: Upon subscribing to any services on our Website, we shall be entitled to use your registered mobile number on the website to send transaction-related SMS/Voice calls to you, irrespective of DND services being activated on your mobile. We may occasionally send promotional SMS/Voice Calls to your registered mobile number. The customer hereby authorizes us to send transactional SMS/Voice calls to his registered number, even if the number is registered for DND “Do not disturb” service.
• Information from Other Sources: We may also receive relevant information from other sources and use such information for providing a better customer experience.
• Payment Information: We do not take credit / debit card or net banking details on our website. On clicking the option Pay Now, you will be redirected to either Secure Payment Gateway or Bank’s Net Banking website for completing the transaction. You will then be required to enter your relevant card details or net banking details on the page to complete the transaction. On successful completion of the transaction, you will be redirected to our website with your order details and order number being displayed. It is to be noted that we will not be storing any Bank related information on our records and none of our staff will hold or be exposed to this information.
• Information to Tutors: If you register to use the Services as a Tutor, your name, school, school year, academic major, tutoring experience, listed interests, tutoring subjects, additional information on your tutoring areas of expertise that you provide via the Services SNS profile picture (or other profile picture provided by you), and current online/office status may be publicly viewable via the Site.
5. Server Logs
6. Social Media Widgets
7. Usage by Children
8. Third-Party Links
WEB CLOUD TECHNOLOGY does not endorse or guarantee any third party links found on this Website. The Services offered on third party sites are not Services of WEB CLOUD TECHNOLOGY, and WEB CLOUD TECHNOLOGY cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided by the linked sites. You should not consider WEB CLOUD TECHNOLOGY linking to any website to be an endorsement by WEB CLOUD TECHNOLOGY, or any of its employees, or the sponsors of the site or the information or products presented on that site.
10. Safety and Security Tips:
• Protect your passwords:
1. Keep your passwords private. Anybody who knows your password can access your account;
2. When creating a valid password, use letters, numbers, and symbols and it should be 6-15 characters long. Avoid using dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. Frequent change of your password also ensures better protection to your account;
3. Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts;
4. If you are logging in from a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session instead of closing the page.
• Ensure your Personal Computer is protected:
1. Fraudsters may send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses. These viruses install a malicious code on your computer without your knowledge and extract your confidential information that you use to access your online profile/account etc.;
2. Tips to bear in mind:
• Keep your computer updated with the latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software;
• Install a personal firewall on your computer to protect your account;
• Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails.
The use of the WEB CLOUD TECHNOLOGY logo is not permitted on another entity’s website or printed materials without prior written consent. To request logo usage, send an email with detailed information about the proposed use to email@example.com
13. Reach us