English speaking course: Intensive Spoken English Course from Basic to Advance
What You'll Learn
You will learn over 1000 vital English words, expressions and idioms, and how to use them in real life.
You will learn the most important English grammar with tons of English-speaking practice.
You will learn to think in English and to speak English fluently. (in Intermediate level)
You will learn to understand movies and TV shows in English.
After the course, you can travel the world freely, without a language barrier
Our Course Duration
Advantage Of English speaking course
A basic spoken English course offers essential language skills for effective communication. It empowers learners to express themselves confidently in English, improving their social interactions and employability. This course enhances their ability to engage with a wider audience, breaking down language barriers and fostering cross-cultural understanding.
• Who’s in the cabinet?
• Let’s take a train
• Who’s What’s an article?
• Whose shoe is that?
• Those students know nothing
• To be or not to be… a waiter
• This article has a twin brother
• I don’t drink eight cups of coffee in the morning
• Computers for Organizations
• Quiz # 3
• Parts of a Computer System
• A computer system has four parts namely hardware, software, user and data.
• Information Processing Cycle
• This lesson covers the four steps involved in Information Processing Cycle i.e. input, processing, output and storage.
• Quiz # 4 5 questions
• Hardware Categories
• Processing Devices
• Memory Devices
• Input and Output Devices
• Storage Devices
• Bus Interconnection
• Software Runs the Machine
• System Software
• Application Software
• Quiz # 6
• Layout of an IBM Compatible Keyboard
• Alphanumeric Keys
• Modifier Keys
• Numeric Keypad
• Function Keys
• Cursor-Movement Keys
• Special-Purpose Keys
• Keyboard Shortcut Keys – Part 1 By the end of this lecture, students will have become familiar with the most commonly used keyboard shortcut keys.
• Keyboard Shortcut Keys – Part 2 More shortcuts for students to memorize
• Function Keys
• Using a Mouse
• At the end of this lesson students will have learnt what we can do with a pointing device called mouse (pointing clicking, double clicking, dragging, right clicking,scrolling)
• Variants of the Mouse
• By the end of this lesson the students will have learnt the different variants of the mouse i.e. Trackballs, Trackpads (also called Touchpads) and Track Points
• Devices for the Hand
• Optical Input Devices
• Audiovisual Input Devices
• Quiz # 10
Best Basic Spoken English Course Institute in Delhi
Details of Basic English speaking course
An immersive learning experience
24/7 Lab Support