- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Facebook-Instagram Ads, Linkedin, and other search and social media platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of the best and trending keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate ads results and ads performance across the major search channels social media platforms.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide inspection and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- AdWords certification is an advantage but not essential.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools
- Graduation in any subject (business and marketing preferable).