- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Research and write long-form content on various relevant topics.
- Publish content on various platforms and analyze traffic performance.
- Analyses content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Google’s web-based office suite (google sheets, Google Docs, etc.)
- Excellent reading and research skills.
- Intermediate-to-advanced writing skills
- Ability to work in tight deadlines.
- Graduate in any subject.