- Ensures that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.
- Ensures workers have the resources to complete their work.
- Reports to other executives or to the owner directly.
- Motivates workers through incentives and positive feedback.
- Directs team or group leaders.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develops and implements budgets.
- Prepares reports for management
- Clients handling for goal accomplishment.
- Maintaining clients and employees’ work responsibilities.
- Min 3-5 years of experience in Channel sales in consumer durable industry
- Must have Graduation/Masters /MBA in Sales/Marketing.
- Graduate in any subject.